Aveiro | Spring Conference D107
Fall Summit | Marrakech
Club Growth Corner
How to request Zoom Call
How to request Kahoot
Public Relations Material
Tools to Create
Leadership Officers 2022/23
Use tab to navigate through the menu items.
Venue Layout & Hybrid Tips
- Always show to the members in venue the ones who are at home in the zoom meeting.
- Have a second camera pointed to the audience, so that in the zoom meeting participants who are at home can view the audience.
- Whenever a remote participant talks, put in full size.
- Use a webcam with built-in microphone as backup plan.
- Project the audio of participants who are at home in the Zoom session using speakers.
- Have audio from the audience, so that members who are at home feel closer to the members who are in the physical room.
- Project the Zoom Meeting projection near the stage (using a projector or a computer connected to a monitor or TV).
- Test the light and image quality before the start of the meeting.
- Use a wireless keyboard and mouse to make it easier to zoom master in the room to control the meeting.
- Have a powerbank to connect to the phone that is the second camera or if the internet of a phone is being used.
- Have multiple members per club ready to set up a hybrid meeting.
- Find ways to make Evaluation sheets available to members who are at home zooming in as to members who are physically in the room.