top of page
Venue Layout & Hybrid Tips
- Have a second camera pointed to the audience, so that in the zoom meeting participants who are at home can view the audience.
- Whenever a remote participant talks, put in full size.
- Use a webcam with built-in microphone as backup plan.
- Project the audio of participants who are at home in the Zoom session using speakers.
- Have audio from the audience, so that members who are at home feel closer to the members who are in the physical room.
- Project the Zoom Meeting projection near the stage (using a projector or a computer connected to a monitor or TV).
- Test the light and image quality before the start of the meeting.
- Use a wireless keyboard and mouse to make it easier to zoom master in the room to control the meeting.
- Have a powerbank to connect to the phone that is the second camera or if the internet of a phone is being used.
- Have multiple members per club ready to set up a hybrid meeting.
- Find ways to make Evaluation sheets available to members who are at home zooming in as to members who are physically in the room.
bottom of page